Looking to submit an article, real wedding, new product / service or to let us know something new in the wedding industry on Plan My Wedding…Sunshine Coast? It’s simple and here’s how.
SUBMISSION FORM: CLICK to download the form, which will allow you to supply us with all the information needed for your submission. Create a disc / USB with up to 100 images that are high res without any watermarks, a completed submissions form which has a full description of the event, and a complete list of all the suppliers involved along with full company names and website addresses. This is the only way we can accept submissions. Completed submissions can be delivered or mailed to Shop 13, 64 Sugar Road Maroochydore Qld 4558. Please note submission will not work with less than 20 images attached.
WE LOVE REAL WEDDINGS: While our focus is on amazing weddings here on the sunshine coast, we consider all types of wedding related events including: rehearsal dinners, showers, photo shoots, engagement sessions, the odd hens pamper party etc..
NEW PRODUCTS OR SERVICE: We are happy to accept anything if it relates to wedding products or services available on the Sunshine Coast. Please only submit professionally photographed images.
NEWS NEWS NEWS: Let us know your exciting news, whether you have won an award or a new shop location we want to tell the world for you.
ONE OFF ICONIC IMAGES: If you have a single iconic image of a Sunshine Coast Wedding we would love to see it. Just fill in the submissions page and submit the single image.
Our aim is to showcase as many new real weddings and wedding related products and services so please be patient with us and understand that we will publish as many articles as we can. Submissions can up to 4 weeks for us to respond but don’t worry you’ll hear from us no matter what.
If you have any questions or concerns about the submissions process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions by Brides
If you are newly married and would like to submit a real wedding for our “My Big Day” features, engagement session, rehearsal dinner or any other event for consideration, we’d love to hear from you!
Please compile the following information and mail to Shop 13, 64 Sugar Road Maroochydore Qld 4558
- Your Information: Your name (maiden name as well) / Your husband / fiancé’s name
- Date and Location of the Event
- Your Images: 60-100 professional images that you feel best highlight your big day. We need individual images to be high res without watermarks from your photographer.
- Your Description: We love to hear about your vision, the unique details that you infused, any DIY projects that you did, etc. The more info that we have to get to know you by, the better.
- Your Wedding Suppliers: Please list wedding suppliers and their website addresses. We must have a photography credit to consider your wedding for publication.
Something to remember, we will try to publish as many weddings as possible but you will need to be patient with us. We will contact you to let you know that we have received your submission.
Submissions by Videographers
If you have a wedding, event, or something extra special you would like to submit, please email embed code for your film to email@example.com.
- Your Information: Your Company Name / Your Name / Date and Location of the Event / Couple’s names
- Your Images: If at all possible, please attach a few professional images to your email. When we receive your submission, you will receive an email with a link. You can edit your submission using that link to add photos later as well.
- Image Types: Please include individual jpgs that are at least 600 px wide to accommodate our blog width.
- Your Description: We love to hear details about the wedding. The more information you can give us about the wedding, the better.
- The Wedding Suppliers: Please list all applicable suppliers in the body of your email with company names and website links.
Need some help
we have listed some of the things that will help your submission stand out from the crowd…
What makes a good submission?
- Supply about 100 photos for your submission (a single wedding, wedding event, products or bridal collection) images should not be watermarked
- The description of the wedding, event, products etc should as detailed as possible
- A full list of all suppliers involved in the wedding and their website links
- Photos at least 900 pixels wide and look for images with lots of details (we love quirky details)
- If suppling a real wedding please ensure that you have completed a media release form
Outlined below are some of the wedding styles that we are looking for, don’t think that the weddings have to be flashy and expensive. We know that amazing weddings come in all shapes and sizes.
Brides own DIY Inspired Wedding: Share with us your special projects, wedding items that you crafted to add personality and style into your wedding day.
Stunning Beachside Ceremony: help us show off this amazing location for weddings. We love stunning wedding ceremonies set up on any of our beautiful beaches.
Hinterland Heaven: show us your amazing rural wedding escape. Sweeping images of the ranges and country styling are all that we will need.
Modern and Fresh: We love contemporary weddings…held in fabulous restaurants from Noosa to Caloundra, those with a style that is simple and chic. Clean lines and sophisticated accessories!
Romance Romance Romance: we just can’t get enough romance in this world; send us your most beautiful romantic images…we want to see those “take your breath away moments”
Budget Friendly: If you managed to throw a gorgeous wedding with lots of extras on a budget, we’d love to see how it all turned out! Share with us some of your best budget-friendly tips to feature with the post.
Home Style Sweetness: If you had a wedding that was full of home-style charm, filled with sweet touches and lovely style…we want to see it! If you transformed your home in to a sea of twinkle lights hanging from trees, fun marquee, pretty flowers…then it’s time to share it with us.